About Hallsville Quarter Retail
Hallsville Quarter is a five-phase town centre scheme developed to create a strong and distinct identity for what is set to become the vibrant heart of Canning Town.
As with every desirable modern town centre, a high street retail environment will be created in Hallsville Quarter offering retailers and food and beverage operators an opportunity to locate in one of East London’s most exciting new development projects.
The retail component of this development will comprise:
- A 7,600 m2 supermarket retail unit (Phase 1)
- Around 20,600 m2 of retail and restaurant space (Phase 2 & 3)
- 196-bedroom Hotel (Phase 2)
- A cinema and gym facilities (Phase 3)
- Additional retail and restaurant space (Phase 4)
The supermarket was completed in 2015 and the lease has been taken by Morrisons who are responsible for fit-out and opening.
Retail Phase 1 »
Retail Phase 2 »
Back to About Hallsville Quarter »
HQ Retail Brochure »
HQ Retail Masterplan »
HQ Retail Phase Two Plans »
View retail unit availability on Completely Retail »